Using Evernote to Track Fluency, Students Should:
* Record at least once a week.
* After recording, listen to the recording while thinking about their fluency.
* Reflect on how well they did and set goals for next time.
* Share with a peer and have their peer write an evaluation.
* Practice reading the words that they struggled with and work on their other goals.
*Revisit former fluency recordings and check to see if they have meet their goals. If not, work on them some more. If met, create new goals.